Sunday, January 29, 2012

Color Me Impressed


So some days your family just amazes you. My wife and I were talking about a dental issue my sister had eight years ago. She remembers the situation I guess because our oldest was only a few weeks old. She started rattling off details from something that apparently did not remotely faze me at the time, so...I had to test her. How is it she remembers details that I would allow, and apparently have, to slip from my mind and she can't remember important things like Seinfeld episodes or lines from Star Wars? The test...well when we first met, my Orioles were awesome. They were in the playoffs and I was sure headed to the World Series...alas, it was not to be, and even though they had been great, the team has kind of suffered since she and I have been dating and/or married. That being the case I had to ask...what was Brady Anderson's uniform number. Without hesitation or opportunity to use the googler, she came up with it. Wow...now that is impressive.




For those of you playing at home...the correct answer is number nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment