Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Not My First Lady


Yup, I am a racist or so I am sure I will be told as I do not like her.
I do not like her with a fox or in a box.
I do not like her on a boat, I do not liker her with a goat.
Yup, I can not stand Michelle Obama.

Her forcing my children to participate in her Guiness attempt to get the world record for people being active at once was a joke. Perhaps if she wasn't herself ordering 1700 calorie meals while spending millions of dollars on her Get Moving campaign I might be more interested.

However that isn't her MO - is it? I'm sorry, but I find the First Lady more than a little disingenuous. Whether it b
e her and POTUS' dash to New York a few years ago for date night on Broadway during the worst recession of most of our lives AND while he public
ly complained of auto executives flying private jets or her trip to coastal Spain for a five day trip of sun and fun, the First Lady, Michelle "Marie Antoinette" Obama, does not seem to get it.

She also seems to have a penchant for leaving for trips four hours before BO (see Martha's Vineyard trip while the economy tanked) or the trips to Hawaii which always required separate security and travel arrangements. She is just an embarrassment.

Perhaps what makes less sense is the main stream media seems completely disinterested in calling her out on these issues that they had no trouble roiling Nancy Reagan over thirty years ago. I hate to say there might be a double standard, but...





No comments:

Post a Comment